From Burnt Hills Lodge & Cottages it is just a short drive to Shorelines Casino at Gananoque, championship golf courses, billiards, bingo, boat tours, spas, antiquing, shopping malls, riding stables, Chaffey’s Lock, Jones Falls, local villages such as Seeley’s Bay and larger historical towns.
These include Kingston, just 30 minutes away, a city rich in history and culture and home to a vibrant arts, food and maker community. Here you will find historic sites such as Fort Henry (checkout the Sunset Ceremony!), museums and galleries, festivals and events as well as many fine restaurants and great night life.
Enjoy the best of fishing in the midst of exciting area attractions!
Links for local attractions
- Seeleys Bay: http://visitseeleysbay.ca/ and http://www.seeleysbay.com
- Chaffey’s Lock: http://www.twprideaulakes.on.ca/chaffeystour/
- Jones Falls: http://www.rideau-info.com/canal/locks/39-42-jonesfalls.html
- Kingston: http://www.visitkingston.ca/ and https://www.cityofkingston.ca/
- Fort Henry: http://www.forthenry.com
- Gananoque and the 1000 Islands: http://www.travel1000islands.ca/
- Shorelines Casino: http://shorelinescasinos.com/thousand-islands/
- Area golf courses: http://www.inverarygolf.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/lyndwayhills/ and http://golfthegreene.ca/ and http://www.smugglersglen.com/smugglers-golf/
A cool place to stay, a fun place to play!