A few tips for a fine trip . . .
- Telephone – Bring your mobile phone. The office phone will be used for emergencies only.
- We strongly encourage recycling.
- No cutting down of any branches or trees.
During your stay, please observe the following:
- Quiet time is 11:00 pm – 8:00 am; children must be at their cottage or in the presence of an adult at this time.
- Please observe posted speed limits.
- No littering- this includes cigarette butts and pet waste.
- All fish must be cleaned at the “Cleaning Station” by the docks and waste is to be properly disposed of there, not in the cottages.
We are pet friendly but ask you to observe the following with regard to your pets:
- All pets must be on a 10 foot leash & under your control. If we encounter a problem with your pet’s very aggressive behaviour, continuous barking or viciousness etc. we will have to ask you to remove your pet from our property.
- Pets must not ever be left unattended, as barking will disturb other guests.
- All pets must have proof of their up-to-date vaccinations with them, if asked. Rabies vaccinations is a must.
- Pet waste is to be picked up and disposed of. If needed please ask for bags at the office.
- Service animals are always welcome.
- Pets are not permitted on furniture.
- Pet owners will be held responsible for any damages done by pets to the cottages or grounds.